Residents of this luxury townhouse development on President Avenue will enjoy the benefits of having a large area of landscaped garden around a watercourse suiting occasional high rainfall flora and fauna. Other features include:
- Large townhouses — suiting the larger family and with good sized sunny outdoor areas.
- Privacy needs accommodated — in the building form and complying setbacks and in the handling of building separation.
- Large landscaped areas — easily complying with the required minimum 35% landscaping including deep root planting to all boundaries as well as maintenance of significant existing trees.
- High level of northern orientation — as well as high ceilings and cross ventilation.
- Energy and water efficiencies — achieved through the selection of highly efficient plumbing and electrical fittings, selection of highly insulated walls and ceilings, and the provision of water tanks to each and every townhouse.
- Interaction promoted with good sized communal areas — with well landscaped gardens as well as a central common area where casual exchange amongst owners is likely when they enter or leave their townhouse.
- Low geographical position — ensuring no loss of views and sun to adjoining neighbours.
- Scaled rhythm —achieved by: added gabled roof features and balconies; reflection of the predominately domestic scaled 1 to 2 storey face brick houses in the area; and modulation of facades and townhouse positioning with a change in materials and colour which provides a well proportioned and scaled building form with visual interest.
- Amenities nearby — Gymea railway station and shops are a walk away, Miranda Park and schools are nearby and President Private Hospital is across the road.
Multi-unit residential townhouse development
8 x 2 level townhouses: 6 x 3 bedroom and 2 x 4 bedroom (adaptable) townhouses
18 above ground car parks
372-376 President Avenue, Gymea
Sutherland Shire Council jurisdiction