Edifice: designing liveable spaces
Based in Sydney’s eastern suburbs Maroubra, Edifice Design offers a collaborative architectural process for homeowners and residential property developers. Our design approach is always responsive to client needs and changing circumstances with solutions that are creative and sustainable.
Our suite of services includes experience in: residential apartment buildings/residential flat buildings, townhouses, subdivisions, refurbishments, retail, studio apartments, boarding houses, student accommodation, industrial estates, new homes, alterations, additions, duplexes, semi-detached houses, dual occupancies, and granny flats.
From concept to completion, our aim is to make the client journey an enjoyable experience as we create beautiful and liveable spaces together.
Share your future projects with us.
Give Michael Grimshaw a call on
0412227024 to arrange a
The Hub at Lexington Place, Maroubra, providing free...
Located between Maroubra and Kingsford on an Anzac Parade...
This new apartment building has reinterpreted the...
A 16 unit apartment building on Malabar Road, 15 minutes...
Residents of this luxury townhouse development on...
A development application has been approved by Bayside...
These Bronte Beach semi-detached houses with garage topped...
A new duplex in Meehan Steet Matraville approved by...
A new luxury apartment building on Spit Road Mosman...
– South Coogee multi-unit development
– Mascot contemporary apartments
– Grand waterview apartments Mosman
– New generation boarding house student accommodation Maroubra
– Guildford contemporary apartments
– Vicinity on the Bay
– Hillside apartments Gosford
– Rina apartment buildings Mascot
– Large Paddington terrace unit transformation
– Arcadia apartments and retail Maroubra
– Bob-a-day Park Little Bay duplex in historical precinct
– Bronte Beach duplex with spacious attics
– Bondi subtle duplex with hidden attic
– Spacious duplex beach houses at Matraville
– Duplex home with swimming pool designed for the entertainer Chifley
– Extended family duplex Maroubra
– Large family duplex Canley Vale
– Chifley connections with garden and light completed
– Clerestory windows light up Coogee upper storey
– Maroubra rooftops
– Coogee corner house upper storey
– Parent retreat South Coogee
– Art deco house Dover Heights
– Opening up a Paddington terrace
– Opening up a workers cottage Pyrmont
– Terrace courtyard Erskineville
– Attic conversion Kingsford Bungalow
A full range of architectural services.
1. Conceptual design
2. Design development
3. Detailed drawings
A resolved design prior to building
Issuing tender drawings
Signing of contract
5. Contract administration
Meetings with builder
Builder claim certification
Final building check
Your smaller project may not need council approval if it falls under ‘complying development‘ State Government legislation.
Architectural services for property developers
Call Michael Grimshaw directly
to discuss your project
0412227024 / 02-93155833